Raspberry Lemon Popsicles
Sugar free desserts without any artificial sweeteners are tough to find, let alone healthy, natural popsicles. Look no further than these better for you popsicles from Kelsey The Farmer's Daughter for those warm and sunny afternoons.
Yields: 6 popsicles
- Combine frozen raspberries, lime juice, and Zevia Lemon Lime Twist in a blender and puree. Add stevia to taste, if desired.
- Fill popsicle molds 1/3 full with raspberry mixture.
- Mix the remainder of the raspberry mixture with 1/3 cup of the greek yogurt. Fill the next 1/3 of the popsicle molds with the mixture.
- Top off the remaining 1/3 of the popsicle molds with just greek yogurt.
- Place sticks into the popsicle molds and freeze until solid. Enjoy!
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- juice from 1/2 lime
- 3/4 cup Zevia Lemon Lime Twist
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- stevia (optional, to taste)