Rosemary Blood Orange Fizz
Ditch the champagne toast and cheers with a new kind of bubbly cocktail made with Zevia Ginger Ale. Of course, we can't completely skip the chamapgne, we're upgrading with some vodka, fresh rosemary, and blood oranges thanks to the help of our friend My Diary of Us.
- Combine 1/2 cup of Zevia Ginger Ale with rosemary sprigs in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Turn off heat and let steep for 5 minutes. Remove sprigs and chill completely.
- Combine and shake blood orange juice, infused rosemary Zevia, vodka, and ice in a shaker.
- Strain over two glasses filled with ice.
- Top off half with more Zevia Ginger Ale and the rest of the way with champagne.
- Garnish with extra blood orange slices and rosemary sprigs. Serve immediately.
- 2 cans Zevia Ginger Ale
- 3 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed blood orange juice
- 2 oz vodka
- champagne for topping