- Add 1 can of Zevia Grapefruit Citrus in a small saucepan with 2 sprigs of rosemary and bring to a boil. Turn off heat and let sit for 5 minutes. Strain and chill.
- In champagne flutes, add 1 tsp of the rosemary grapefruit reduction and a dash of grapefruit juice to taste.
- Fill the glasses halfway with Zevia Grapefruit Citrus and top off the rest with champagne.
- Garnish with grapefruit slices and extra rosemary sprigs for aroma. Serve immediately.
- 2 cans Zevia Grapefruit Citrus
- 2 rosemary sprigs + extra for garnish
- 2 cups freshly squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice
- dry champagne