Rosemary & Tarragon Grapefruit Cocktail
This cocktail from Nutrition in the Kitch is perfectly tart and earthy, good for any time of the year!
Yields: 4 servings
- Fill up 4 glasses halfway with ice.
- Combine 1 cup ice, vodka, Chambord liqueur, grapefruit juice, and herbs in a cocktail shaker and shake to combine. Do so for about 10 seconds.
- Split mixture up evenly among the glasses and top off with Zevia Grapefruit Citrus Soda. Garnish each drink with a sprig of fresh rosemary and tarragon.
- 4 oz vodka
- 1 oz Chambord liqueur
- 2 cups grapefruit juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 sprigs rosemary (fresh)
- 2 sprigs tarragon (fresh)
- 2 cans Zevia Grapefruit Citrus Soda
- 2 cups ice