The Grand Prize Winner in our #ZeviaFloats Contest, this work of art from the super fun blog, A Whisk and Two Wands, seriously nailed it with this creative recipe!!
Yields: 4 servings
- 4 cans Zevia Cream Soda, chilled
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream (used So Delicious Chocolate Coconut Milk Ice Cream)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs/pieces
- 1 tbsp chocolate shavings
- If you do not have a kitchen torch heat oven broiler to low.
- Line a cookie sheet with a Silpat mat or piece of parchment paper.
- Divide marshmallows into 4 piles and place under the broiler, watching closely until they start to puff up and get golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Once cooled you can remove them from the paper. Alternatively you can make the float using untoasted marshmallows.
- Scoop ice cream into 4 glasses and top with cream soda. Top with toasted or untoasted marshmallows, graham cracker pieces, and chocolate shavings. Enjoy!