Spiced Malbec Kalimotxo
When the weather warms up, we like to get our drink on. Similar to a sangria, our no sugar added Spiced Malbec Kalimotxo from My Diary of Us is the perfect mid-afternoon cocktail to help you soak up the sun!
Yields: 6 servings
- Heat wine, star anise, and two pieces of orange rind in a saucepan.
- Gently heat over medium heat until fragrant.
- Remove from heat and chill thoroughly. Remove orange and star anise.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour black wine halfway full.
- Fill the rest of the glass with Zevia Caffeine-Free Cola.
- Squeeze one wedge of orange juice and lime juice into the glass. Serve immediately.
- 1 bottle of Malbec
- 2 cans Zevia Caffeine Free Cola
- 1 star anise
- 1 orange
- 1 lime