St. Patrick's Day Spinach Pancakes
While these Spinach Pancakes from My Diary of Us are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, they're fun and colorful enough for any occasion. With no added sugar and just natural color from spinach, this breakfast is the best way to get your day started on the right foot.
- Add all pancake ingredients into a blender and process until smooth.
- Add coconut oil to a pan or griddle and cook until bubbles form.
- Flip pancakes and cook for another 1-2 mins.
- Add all syrup ingredients to a saucepan and simmer for 5-10 minutes until reduced. Syrup should be a syrup-like consistency.
- Remove from heat and drizzle on your pancakes. Syrup can be stored for up to two weeks.
- 1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup Mountain Zevia
- 1 egg (or flax egg to make vegan)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- crack black pepper
- 1 scoop of collagen petides
- 1 tsp coconut oil (for cooking)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp Mountain Zevia
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- liquid stevia to taste