Strawberry Almond Cobbler
While we love cobbler in the summer, there's never a bad time of year to enjoy one. With this no sugar added version from My Diary of Us, you can enjoy a fruity dessert with no guilt all year long.
Yields: 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt butter in a 9 inch by 13 inch pan in the oven while preheating.
- In a saucepan, bring strawberries, cinnamon, 1/4 cup of Zevia Strawberry soda, and almond extract to a boil. Stir and let reduce for 5 minutes, adding stevia if desired.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Slowly whisk in milk and 1/2 cup of Zevia Strawberry soda, until fully combined to form a batter.
- Pour the batter into the pan of melted butter without stirring.
- Add in the strawberry mixture on top of the batter without stirring.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm and enjoy!
- 4 cups hulled strawberries
- 3/4 cup Zevia Strawberry soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- liquid stevia to taste (if desired)