Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
Whether it's for breakfast or dessert, there's never a bad time for a smoothie bowl. Thanks to our friend Modest Marce, these frothy treats are the sugar free snack you'll crave when the weather warms up.
Yields: 1 serving
- To make the Zevia Orange soda ice cubes, pour Zevia Orange soda into an ice cube tray and place in freezer until solid.
- In a blender, add in the banana, strawberries, yogurt, orange juice, and ice cubes. Blend until smooth and fully combined.
- Pour into a bowl and top with desired toppings. Enjoy!
- 1 cup Zevia Orange soda (to make the Zevia Orange soda ice cubes)
- 1 frozen banana, quartered
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 3-4 Zevia Orange soda ice cubes
- fresh fruit (optional, for garnish)
- chia seeds (optional, for garnish)
- puffed cereal (optional, for garnish)