- Preheat oven to 325°F and line an 8”x8” pan with parchment paper and grease. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook strawberries until they breakdown and can be mashed with a spoon (~5-7 mins). Remove from heat, add chia seeds, and Zevia.
- In a food processor, combine both flours, oats, dates, cinnamon, salt, olive oil, and almond milk. Pulse until a batter forms.
- Take half the batter and press firmly evenly into the bottom of the pan. Spread the filling over the crust.
- Sprinkle the rest of the crumbles over top. Bake for 50 mins or until filling is bubbly and top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 mins. Chill for ~30 mins before cutting. Enjoy.
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour • 3 cups fresh strawberries • 3 tbsp chia seeds • 1/3 cup Zevia Strawberry Soda
- 3/4 all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 4-6 pitted dates
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup Zevia Strawberry Soda