Strawberry Limeade Slushee
Who says slushees have to be packed with sugar anyways? Made by Random Acts of Pastel.
Yields: 2 servings
- Chop a handful of strawberries and blend until pureed.
- Juice 3 limes and strain into the blender with the strawberry puree.
- Add about a pitcher’s worth of ice to the blender and blend until you have a slushee-like result. Transfer the slush into the pitcher and place in a freezer until you’re ready to use it.
- To serve, fill 2 glasses with the strawberry lime slush and top off with Zevia Lime Sparkling Water and garnish with a fresh strawberry. Add vodka or tequila for an adult version.
- 1 can Zevia Lime Sparkling Water
- 3 limes
- handful fresh strawberries
- high-powered blender