Strawberry Rosé Sangria
A rosé cocktail on a warm afternoon is what dreams are made of. Keep it clean and swap in some Zevia Strawberry Soda and a dash of vodka for a sugar free version thanks to the help of our good friend My Diary of Us. Bottoms up!
- Combine rosé, vodka, lime juice, and strawberries in a large pitcher.
- Store in the fridge for an hour.
- Before serving, add in Zevia Strawberry Soda and stir.
- Pour sangria in a glass over ice and strawberries. Enjoy.
- 1 bottle rosé
- 2 cans Zevia Strawberry Soda
- 4 oz vodka
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cups strawberries
- crushed ice