Strawberry Rum Cocktail
Strawberry soda was a childhood staple for many of us. Just because we're older now, doesn't mean we can't still enjoy it, especially with an adult twist. With the help of The Garnish Guy, we added a bit of rum and elderflower liqueur for a perfectly guilt-free, fruity treat.
- Muddle strawberries in the bottom of a glass.
- Add in ice with the rum, lemon juice, and elderflower liqueur.
- Top off with Zevia Strawberry soda. Enjoy.
- 1 1/2 oz white rum
- 3/4 oz lemon juice
- 1/2 oz elderflower liqueur
- 3 strawberries
- 1 can Zevia Strawberry soda