Tropical Rum Punch
Tropical cocktails always have a place in our heart when there's no added sugar. Thanks to our friend Salt and Lavender, you don't have to sacrifice clean eating when you want to pour yourself a drink.
Yields: 2 servings
- Combine the pineapple juice, rum, and lime juice in a pitcher and chill in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, stir and pour mixture over ice in 2 glasses and top off with Zevia Orange soda.
- Add fresh nutmeg to taste and garnish with fresh pineapple. Enjoy!
- 4 oz fresh pineapple juice
- 6 oz light rum
- 8 oz Zevia Orange soda
- juice from 2 limes
- nutmeg (to taste)
- fresh pineapple (optional, for garnish)