Vegan Caffeine-Free Cola Chocolate Truffles
Whip up a sugar free chocolatey treat from Heart of a Baker with no added sugar. With just 3 ingredients, this easy, but extremely tasty vegan dessert will have you coming back for seconds!
Yields: 8 servings
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a small saucepan, stir together the coconut milk, Zevia Caffeine-Free Cola, and dark chocolate.
- When melted, pour into the lined loaf pan and place in fridge.
- Chill for at least 6 hours, or until firm. Cut and sprinkle with cocoa powder before serving.
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 3/4 cup Zevia Caffeine-Free Cola
- 2 cups stevia-sweetened dark chocolate