Plums are often forgot about as cocktail mixers, but not by us!
Yields: 2 servings
- 3 peeled and sliced plums
- 2 tbsp fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (we used freshly squeezed)
- 1/2 tsp stevia or equivalent to 2 tbsp of sugar
- 3 oz whiskey
- 4 oz Zevia Cucumber Lemon Sparkling Water
- sliced plums (optional, for garnish)
- fresh mint (optional, for garnish)
- Muddle together the plums, mint, lemon juice, and stevia in a glass until smooth.
- Split the mixture up between two glasses.
- Add in the whiskey and mix to combine.
- Top the glasses off with ice and Zevia Sparkling Water.
- Add the plums and mint for garnish, if desired.