Winter Citrus Salad
Sugar has no place in salad dressings, but it's more common than not. Instead of a store-bought brand, whip up this better-for-you Winter Citrus Salad with stevia sweetened Zevia Grapefruit Citrus soda salad dressing by All Purpose Flour Child.
Yields: 1 serving
- Toss all salad ingredients together in a bowl or platter.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour desired amount of salad dressing over the salad. Enjoy!
- 1 grapefruit (peeled and cut into segments)
- 1 blood orange (peeled and cut into rounds)
- 1/2 fennel bulb (thinly sliced)
- large handful of radicchio (chopped)
- 2 radishes (thinly sliced)
- 2 large handfuls mixed greens
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds (raw or toasted)
- 1/4 cup Zevia Grapefruit Citrus soda
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup plain whole milk yogurt
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper (to taste)