Winter White Margarita
Who says we can't enjoy a margarita in the colder months? No matter the temperature, we're going to blend up something to help us unwind with none of the added sugar from traditional margarita mixes.
Yields: 6 servings
- Combine coconut milk, tequila, orange extract, ice, and Zevia Lemon Lime with Bitters in a blender. Blend until smooth
- Rim a glass with granulated stevia.
- Pour mixture into a glass and garnish with cranberries and rosemary if desired. Enjoy!
- 12 oz coconut milk
- 12 oz silver tequila
- 1 tbsp orange extract
- 2 1/2 cups ice
- 1 1/2 cans lemon lime with bitters
- granulated stevia (optional, for garnish)
- handful of cranberries (optional, for garnish)
- sprigs of rosemary (optional, for garnish)