Zevia Apple Pie Shrub
Channel your inner mixologist with a simple, easy, and delicious Zevia Apple Pie Shrub made with McClary Bros Michigan Apple Pie Drinking Vinegar and Zevia Cream Soda!
Yields: 1 serving
- Add chopped apples and tarragon leaves to a lowball glass and muddle for 20 seconds
- Add ice and stir 5 times to infuse flavors
- Add brandy, McClary Bros Apple Pie Drinking Vinegar, and Cream Soda. Stir, add garnish, and enjoy!
- 1/4 cup chopped apples
- 5 leaves fresh tarragon
- 1 oz brandy
- 1 oz McClary Bros Apple Pie Drinking Vinegar
- 1 can Zevia Cream Soda
- 2 cinnamon sticks (for garnish)
- 1 apple slice (for garnish)
- 2 fresh tarragon sprigs (for garnish)