Zevia Berrylicious Pancakes
Whip up this better-for-you, sugar-free breakfast from Nutriholist!
Yields: 2 servings
- Add flour, Zevia Strawberry soda, banana, vanilla, and baking powder to a blender and blend until just combined. Fold in the berries and stir to evenly distribute.
- Add a tbsp of coconut oil to a non-stick pan over medium-low heat. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
- Let cook for about 3 minutes and flip when bubbles start to appear. Cook another 1-1.5 minutes on the other side. Repeat until all batter is used, adding coconut oil as necessary.
- To make the berry sauce, add the berries, coconut yogurt, and cinnamon into the same blender and blend to desired consistency.
- Pour sauce over pancakes and top with more berries if desired. Enjoy!
- 1 cup oat, almond, or buckwheat flour
- 1 cup Zevia Strawberry soda
- 1 large banana
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup berries
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup berries (for berry sauce)
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt (for berry sauce)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (for berry sauce)