Zevia Bourbon Vanilla Cherry Cola
Bourbon and cola is a go-to cocktail for a reason - it's delicious! We decided to put a little extra twist on things, while keeping it free of added sugar. With the help of My Diary of Us, we added a dash of vanilla and some cherries to give it some life. Bottoms up!
- To make a cherry puree, heat the frozen cherries with the vanilla and water in a small saucepan until cherries are warmed through.
- Process the cherry puree mixture in a food processor until smooth. Chill thoroughly.
- Pour 1.5 oz of bourbon and 1 tbsp of cherry puree in each of two glasses.
- Fill up the glass with ice cubes and top off with Zevia Cherry Cola.
- Stir to combine and top with fresh cherries. Enjoy!
- 1 can Zevia Cherry Cola
- 3 oz bourbon
- 1/4 cup frozen cherries
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp water