- Run a lime wedge around the edge of two glasses.
- On a small plate combine and mix the salt and lime zest and dip the rim of the glasses.
- In a shaker, mix the tequila and citrus juices and pour over the glasses filled with crushed ice.
- Fill the rest with Zevia Grapefruit Citrus soda. Garnish and serve.
- 1 can Zevia Grapefruit Citrus soda
- 3-4 oz. tequila
- 1/2 cup fresh grapefruit juice + extra wedges for garnish
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice + extra wedges for garnish
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- 1 tsp salt