Zevia Grapefruit Rosemary Bundt Cake
What's better than a perfectly airy, sour, and sweet bundt cake with none of the sugar? Recipe courtesy of My Diary of Us!
Yields: 1 cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small saucepan, heat buttermilk and rosemary sprigs over medium heat. Let heat for about 10 minutes, but don't allow milk to boil. Let sit for another 10 minutes, then cool to room temperature.
- Grease your bundt pan with butter and sprinkle flour on top of the butter, shaking to coat evenly.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together cake flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whip the butter with a hand mixer until smooth. Add in the stevia and continue to cream the butter until it's smooth.
- Add in one egg at a time, continuing to whip the butter. Add in the Zevia Grapefruit Citrus Soda and rosemary infused buttermilk and continue to whip.
- Slowly combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix with the hand mixer until smooth.
- Pour batter into the bundt pan and bake for 35-45 minutes, until toothpick test comes out clean.
- Allow cake the cool for about 10 minutes, then turn it out onto a plate.
- While to the bundt cake is cooling, make the whip cream by beating the cream on high until soft peaks form. Fold in stevia and grapefruit zest.
- Top slices of bundt cake with whipped cream before serving. Enjoy!
- 3 cups cake flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temp)
- stevia equivalent to 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Zevia Grapefruit Citrus Soda
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tbsp grapefruit zest
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp grapefruit zest
- stevia equivalent to 2 tbsp sugar