Zevia Grapefruit Sour
Whiskey sours are great, but we're not a fan of the added sugar that comes with them - who needs it? Thanks to our friend The Weekend Mixologist, we found a way to skip it but give you the same tart and smoky flavor with a special twist of grapefruit.
- Mix together the bourbon and grapefruit juice in a collins glass over ice.
- Top off with Zevia Grapefruit Citrus soda and garnish with lemon slices if desired. Enjoy!
- 3 oz bourbon
- 1/2 oz fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 can Zevia Grapefruit Citrus soda
- 2 lemon slices (optional, for garnish)