Zevia Kidz Strawberry Lemonade Popsicle
Beat the heat and indulge in this delicious and easy dessert with no added sugar from our friend My Diary of Us. With just 3 ingredients featuring Zevia Kidz Strawberry Lemonade, this is a quick and easy upgrade from sugary, traditional store-bought desserts.
- Puree strawberries with 1/8 cup of Zevia Kidz Strawberry Lemonade.
- Mix the remaining 7/8 cup of Zevia Kidz with the lemon juice in a separate container.
- Place 1 tbsp of the strawberry puree in the bottom of each popsicle mold and freeze for 20-30 mins.
- Pour a layer of lemon & Zevia Kidz mixture and freeze for another 20 minutes.
- Repeat with both strawberry puree and Zevia Kidz mixture until you have two layers of each. Leave a little room at the top of the mold for the popsicle to expand.
- Place popsicle sticks when they begin to set, but are not completely frozen. Enjoy.
- 2 cups Zevia Kidz Strawberry Lemonade
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 tbsp lemon juice