A deliciously updated version of the old classic that maintains all the fruity funness – with an added burst of cherry fizz!
Yields: 1 serving
- 2 oz Zevia Black Cherry soda
- 1.5 oz Gin
- 1/4 oz Cointreau liqueur
- 1/4 oz benedictine
- 2 oz Pineapple juice
- 1 oz Lime juice
- 1 Maraschino cherry for garnish
- Combine gin, Cointreau, benedictine, pineapple juice, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously to mix.
- Pour into a Collins glass filled with ice.
- Pour 2 ounces of Zevia Black Cherry soda into the mix and stir.
- Garnish with Maraschino cherries and enjoy!