Zevia Smoothie Bowl
Lots of people turn to smoothies to start eating clean again. That doesn't work when most store-bought smoothies are loaded with added sugar. Who needs it when fruit is already sweet enough? We mixed up our own smoothie bowl from Salt and Lavender with no added sugar and nothing but good old fruit and some Zevia Black Cherry soda.
- Blend together banana, frozen fruit, and Zevia in a blender until smooth.
- Add some ice and blend. You can use more Zevia to make it thinner.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and sprinkle on the toppings. Enjoy!
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen fruit (we used mixed berries)
- 1/2 cup Zevia Black Cherry soda
- handful of ice (optional)
- chopped dates (optional, for topping)
- pomegranate seeds (optional, for topping)
- slices almonds (optional, for topping)