Zevia Very Berry Energy Bowl
We love smoothie bowls, but do you ever wish it had a little more of a kick? Look no further. Our very berry energy breakfast bowl made with Zevia Raspberry Lime Energy is the perfect way to get your breakfast and your morning pick me up all in one.
Yields: 1 serving
- Fill an ice tray with Zevia Raspberry Lime Energy and freeze until solid.
- Combine a cup of Zevia Raspberry Lime Energy Ice Cubes with the frozen mixed berries, banana, flax seeds, and Zevia Raspberry Energy in a blender. Blend until fully combined.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and top with granola, chia seeds, kiwi, berries, and coconut flakes for garnish. Enjoy.
- 1 cup Zevia Raspberry Lime Energy Ice Cubes
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 4 oz Zevia Raspberry Lime Energy
- hemp hearts granola (for garnish)
- chia seeds (for garnish)
- sliced kiwi (for garnish)
- mixed berries (for garnish)
- coconut flakes (for garnish)