Zevia Whiskey Sour
Whiskey sours aren't usually made with Zevia mixers, but who says we can't? Treat yourself while keeping your party or happy hour clean with this simple recipe from My Diary of Us using stevia sweetened Zevia Lemon Lime with Bitters Mixer. Bottoms up!
- Combine whiskey, orange juice, and lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Add large ice cubes to 3 glasses and then evenly pour whiskey citrus mixture.
- Fill the rest of the glass with Zevia Lemon Lime with Bitters Mixer.
- Garnish by twisting an orange rind over each glass and adding a cherry. Enjoy.
- 2 cans Zevia Lemon Lime with Bitters Mixer
- 3 oz whiskey
- 1/8 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/8 cup fresh lemon juice
- orange rind, for garnish
- cherries, for garnish