With only 3g net carbs per cupcake, all of our keto and low carb friends can have their (cup)cake and eat it too!
Yields: 12 cupcakes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups King Arthur almond flour
- 1/2 cup King Arthur coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup Zevia Ginger Ale
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp liquid stevia
- 3 tbsp Zevia Ginger Ale
- handful of pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and set aside.
- With a hand mixer, combine and mix butter, eggs, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the cinnamon, almond flour, coconut four, and baking powder. Mix to combine with the hand mixer.
- Add in the Zevia Ginger Ale and mix to combine with the hand mixer.
- Pour mixture into muffin tin and bake for 15 minutes.
- While the cupcakes are baking, make the frosting.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix with a hand mixer. Let sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes.
- Fill a piping bag or cut a hole in a zip top bag with a hole cut in the corner. Top each cupcake with frosting.
- Add a pecan to top each cupcake and enjoy!