WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
Zevia PBC (“Zevia”, “we” or “us” or “our”) is committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities have access to our good and services, including those offered through our website, www.zevia.com. As such, we strive to adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Levels A and AA, a set of guidelines developed by the World Wide Web Consortium and used to ensure that digital content is accessible to everyone. We also work with accessibility and usability consultants to test and make sure that our website and mobile applications function properly.
We are always seeking ways to improve accessibility. Here are some steps we’ve taken towards improved access to our website:
- Website Widget: We have implemented an accessibility widget and we work with an accessibility and usability website testing consultants to ensure usability and accessibility in compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Text Equivalents: We provide alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Full Keyboard Access: Our website is built so that it can be accessed using a keyboard.
- Site Consistency: We are consistent in the way we build our website so that it functions the same way every time you interact with it.
- Site Structure: We use appropriate headings, lists, paragraphs, style sheets and other formatting features so that visitors can easily use the website with assistive technology.
- Links: Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail unless the text of the link already fully describes the target link.
Contact Us: If you have any feedback or questions regarding our website, please contact us:
• by phone: 855.GO.ZEVIA (855.469.3842) and/or
• by mail: Zevia, LLC, 15821 Ventura Blvd. #145, Encino, CA 91436 USA