About Black Cherry
Zevia’s Black Cherry soda has won the hearts of soda lovers everywhere. Bursting with the taste of juicy ripe black cherries- your favorite berry is always in season. Black Cherry is caffeine-free, so you can drink it no matter the time of day. Cherrylicious and full of flavor, you can’t ask for more.
Zevia Is Always...
- Zero Calories
- No Sugar
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- Clear in Color
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- No Caramel Color
- Kosher & Vegan
Carbonated Water, Citric Acid, Stevia Leaf Extract, Natural Flavors.
Serving Size: 1 can (355mL)
Serving Per Container: 1
Zevia Black Cherry Waffle Cake
Celebrate any occasion with this waffle cake combo, made with the Zevia of course! Brilliantly made by Jenny Cookies
- 1 can Zevia Black Cherry
- 4 cups bisquick
- 1 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cans whipped cream
- 1 cup buttercream icing
- rainbow sprinkles
- colorful candies and gumballs (optional)
- Preheat waffle iron to medium heat
- In a bowl, mix together Bisquick, oil, eggs, and Zevia
- Add rainbow sprinkles to mixture
- Scoop about 2 cups batter onto hot waffle iron and cook about 3 mins (or until golden brown)
- Remove waffle from iron and place on cooling rack for about 10 minutes. Repeat to make 4 waffles
- To assemble cake, place waffle on a cake stand and cover top with whipped cream
- Place 2nd waffle on top and cover the top with whipped cream. Repeat for 2nd and 3rd waffles
- Melt 1 cup buttercream icing in microwave for about 25 seconds. Stir and add 2 tbsp milk and stir again until blended.
- Drizzle icing on cake with a spoon or a piping bag (a plastic bag with a corner cut out works too!)
- Top cake with a scoop of icing or a clump of whipped cream. Garnish wish sprinkles, candy, gumballs, or whatever you'd like!