About Cream Soda
Every soda in the Zevia line is a sweet treat, but Zevia’s Cream Soda is practically a dessert! This naturally sweetened soda has a delicious deep aroma and luscious taste. With hints of vanilla and butter, the flavor in our Cream Soda can satisfy even the greatest sweet tooth.
Zevia Is Always...
- Zero Calories
- No Sugar
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- Clear in Color
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- No Caramel Color
- Kosher & Vegan
Carbonated Water, Natural Flavors, Stevia Leaf Extract, Citric Acid.
Serving Size: 1 can (355mL)
Serving Per Container: 1
Zevia Cream Soda Bread
This cream soda bread is the best hybrid of delicious vanilla taste packed into a a snack we can get on board with for breakfast! Recipe by Shut the Kale Up.
- 3 cups spelt flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- 3 tbsp organic evaporated cane juice
- 2 tbsp Madagascar vanilla bean ghee
- 1 can Zevia Cream Soda
- coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Combine flour, baking powder, sea salt, sugar, and vanilla bean ghee in a large bowl and whisk
- Add in the Zevia Cream Soda and mix until lumpy and thick
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil (or oil of choice) and bake for 35-40 minutes until toothpick test comes out clean
- Remove from oven, let cool, and enjoy!