About Cream Soda
Every soda in the Zevia line is a sweet treat, but Zevia Cream Soda is practically a dessert! Our naturally sweetened cream soda has a delicious deep aroma and luscious creamy taste. Unlike traditional cream soda or diet cream soda, there's nothing artificial about our version. Bubbling over with vanilla and butter, the flavor in our Zevia Cream Soda can satisfy even the greatest sweet tooth, the natural way.
Zevia Is Always...
- Zero Calories
- No Sugar
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- Clear in Color
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- No Caramel Color
- Kosher & Vegan
Carbonated Water, Natural Flavors, Stevia Leaf Extract, Citric Acid.
Serving Size: 1 can (355mL)
Serving Per Container: 1
Zevia Cream Soda Bread
This cream soda bread is the best hybrid of delicious vanilla taste packed into a a snack we can get on board with for breakfast! Recipe by Shut the Kale Up.
- 3 cups spelt flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- 3 tbsp organic evaporated cane juice
- 2 tbsp Madagascar vanilla bean ghee
- 1 can Zevia Cream Soda
- coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Combine flour, baking powder, sea salt, sugar, and vanilla bean ghee in a large bowl and whisk
- Add in the Zevia Cream Soda and mix until lumpy and thick
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil (or oil of choice) and bake for 35-40 minutes until toothpick test comes out clean
- Remove from oven, let cool, and enjoy!