About Ginger Root Beer
There is root beer. Then there is Zevia’s Ginger Root Beer. We took the rich and creamy traditional flavor that you would expect from a root beer and enhanced it with a hint of ginger (hence the name). A little creamy, a little spicy, and with absolutely refreshing. It doesn’t matter if you drink a cold Zevia Ginger Root Beer straight out of the can, or pour it in a glass and top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream - The soda you know and love is back with a delicious twist.
Zevia Is Always...
- Zero Calories
- No Sugar
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- Clear in Color
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- No Caramel Color
- Kosher & Vegan
Carbonated Water, Stevia Leaf Extract, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid.
Serving Size: 1 can (355mL)
Serving Per Container: 1
Batty Zevia Ginger Root Beer Chocolate Donuts
Satisfy that sweet tooth with some batty chocolate donuts made with Zevia Ginger Root Beer from our incredibly creative friend Luxe and the Lady!
- 1.5 cups multipurpose gluten free 1:1 baking flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 cup 100% pure cocoa powder
- 1/8 cup black cocoa
- 2 cups stevia baking blend
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup Zevia Ginger Root Beer
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- Nonstick cooking spray or butter for greasing the baking pan
- 1 Mini donut baking pan
- 1 cup natural mini marshmallows (optional)
- 2 small zip top bags (optional)
- medium round piping tip (optional)
- kitchen scissors (optional)
- Bring eggs to room temperature by placing them in a small bowl and covering with warm water. Let sit.
- Preheat oven to 350 º and either spray the baking pan with nonstick cooking spray, or grease the donut cups with butter.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, black cocoa, salt, and stevia.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, melted butter, and Zevia. Add to the flour mixture, and whisk until completely combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a small zip top bag, cut a tiny corner off and pipe the batter into the prepared donut pan until about three quarters full.
- Bake for 6 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Wait 5 minutes, and then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Melt one cup of the dark chocolate chips using a double boiler or the microwave (to do this, start heating it at 1 min on 50% power, stir then continue to heat at 30 second intervals until fully melted).
- Dip the top of each donut into the chocolate and place back on cooling rack to set.
- *To turn them into bats: Draw wings and ears onto computer paper, and place under a piece of wax paper. Melt the other cup of chocolate and transfer to a small zip top bag, cut the corner, and pipe following the drawn design, fill it in.
- Set aside to harden. Using a medium sized round piping tip cut circles for the eyes out of the mini marshmallow.
- Use the kitchen scissors to cut tiny triangles for the fangs. Take a toothpick and dip it into chocolate to add the center to each marshmallow eye.
- Once everything is set, dip the pieces into melted chocolate and then place onto the donut. You can also add the parts right after dipping the donut into chocolate.