Zevia’s Grape has that great flavor you remember from childhood but none of the calories you want as an adult. Just like the flavor you enjoyed when you were little but better, Zevia Grape contains zero calories and no sugar. The big, bold taste of our grape soda will quench your thirst and nostalgia!
Zevia Is Always...
- Zero Calories
- No Sugar
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- Clear in Color
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- No Caramel Color
- Kosher & Vegan
Carbonated Water, Citric Acid, Stevia Leaf Extract, Natural Flavors.
Serving Size: 1 can (355 mL)
Serving Per Container: 1
Zevia Grape Soda Cupcakes
Whip up this unique cupcake flavor combination and be prepared to be amazed! Makes 36 cupcakes. Approximately 170 calories per cupcake.
- 1 cup butter
- stevia equivalent to 2 cups of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups of cake flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 can Zevia Grape Soda
- 1 cup of dark purple grapes, chopped into pieces
- 1 cup unsalted butter-room temp
- liquid stevia equivalent to 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 5 tbsp milk
- Cream the butter and liquid stevia until well blended.
- Add your eggs, vanilla, baking soda, salt and baking powder, and then mix well.
- Add Zevia Grape soda and chopped grapes, and mix.
- Pour into cupcake liners about 3/4 full. These are a thicker, moist cupcake and they do not rise a lot.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 22-25 minutes. Cool completely.
- In mixer with paddle on medium speed, cream the butter until light and fluffy.
- Add stevia and cornstarch and whip again on high for 3 minutes.
- Add vanilla extract and lemon juice and whip again.
- Add milk 1 tbsp at a time whipping for 1 minute in between adding another tbsp. This is to thicken the buttercream with the cornstarch and make it creamy and stiff. Continue to desired consistency.
- Transfer and cover. Let set 30 minutes before using
- Ice the cupcakes using a piping sleeve and top with a grape.